Check Your Exposure & Detect Data Breaches
No Data Breach Detected
But You’re Not Exactly in the Clear
Data breaches are more common than ever before, with 45% of all US companies reporting a data breach in 2021 (Thales Data Threat Report). Want to prevent the loss of consumer trust and financial damages that come with data breaches? Try Breachsense.
Prevent Future Data Breaches With Breachsense
Book a demo
- Continuously monitor the open, deep, and dark web for mentions of your company, personal staff information, and other important data.
- Detect data breaches in real-time and prevent cyberattacks before they happen.
- Uncover mentions of your VIPs, executive staff, or clients on private ransomware forums and mitigate threats preemptively.
Data Breach Detected
It’s Time to Act
Book a demo with Breachsense to uncover the compromised credentials or leaked company data and mitigate potential cyberattacks.
Secure Your Breached Accounts
Book a demo
- Reset Account Credentials for all compromised accounts.
- Enable 2-Factor Authentication to prevent attackers from using leaked passwords.
- Use Unique & Strong Passwords. Make this a company-wide practice.
- Train Your Staff on Security Best Practices. Actively train your employees on why cybersecurity is important and how they can prevent breaches.
- Always Use a Password Manager. Make this a company standard.
- Continuously Monitor for Data Breaches. Even if you do everything right, there’s still a risk of human error. Breachsense allows you to uncover data breaches in real time.